Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love Tricks

So here you are, meeting your “dream guy” hitting it off and going out on endless dates and finding yourselves hopelessly in love with each other. After careful planning- the stage has been set for that magical, wonderful, dream come true wedding that you have always envisioned yours to be. Everything seems to be so perfect and you and your husband are now looking forward to raising your very own family. You are as excited and thrilled and ready to become parents and to
extend that love to your soon to be child.

You become dizzy thinking about these things and reality sets in. If you are to have that baby, then you must start thinking of countless ways in making it possible. As a newly wed, you have to be resourceful in making things happen and keeping that love “fire” burning ever so
brightly! Here are some tips that you can do for starters:

Put and prepare yourself in the mood for Love 24/7

Nothing beats seeing that glow every time your husband comes home and seeing his wife all alluring, beautiful, sexy and yummy (go figure this one)! So spend time in making yourself beautiful – go to the parlor and get a new “do”, buy clothes that would complement your figure, wear a perfume, cook him a simple meal that could end up a gourmet delight, and best of all? Be physical! Touch him- stroke his hair, massage his back, kiss his spine! Think L-O-V-E all the time and you will be amazed at what it can do to you...and him.

Enjoy each other (literally and figuratively)

I have been married forever ( now 30 years is a good amount of time right? But it isnt stopping there and its still running and counting as we speak) and I must say that this is one thing that counts the most (even if I enumerate using my 10 fingers and 10 toes). From where I come from its a - No Return, No Exchange policy. So being married is for keeps and I guess I will just have to make the most of it. So what I do is to focus on a goal and that is – how to keep my man from straying and enjoying only me! So be creative (bubble baths and
champagne, romantic candle lit dinner in a sexy lingerie, welcoming him home with nothing on but a perfume.... ) and do things that will pleasantly surprise him, and to a greater extent, even yourself ( I thought I was a prude but when it came to the bedroom – I was a killer “tigress”)!

Be Coy and Naughty

Men find it irresistible when their mate is gentle and sweet one minute and naughty but nice the next. Giving them the impression that there is more to you than meets the eye, challenges them and men surely like that. So after dinner ( or lunch... hey, even breakfast) sit him down
and do a striptease – but dont bare everything just yet! Leave him hanging ( and yes wanting for more) and get him to help you with the dishes first. Then promise him fireworks after that.

Be Spontaneous

Being in the mood for love isnt just a nocturnal activity but can happen at any time and hour of the day. So dont inhibit yourself and stifle the feeling. Go with the flow – its the normal thing to do after all! Receiving and giving, is a natural thing to do and you wouldnt be helping yourself and your mate, if you turn cold to his amorous advances. Love him back and do it at all times of the day. Being Spontaneous will give you pleasures that are truly, unbelievably out of
this world!

Lastly- being in love, staying in love and living in love will make you so lovable that your mate will always want and desire you forever. Trust me it isnt hard, especially if you have someone wonderful for a partner. I should know – I'm married to one!